Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Butterick 6326



This was a rather simple make. When I saw the pattern I already had the fabric picked out :) A stretch denim, which I had in my stash but due to it being only 2 yards had yet to use. I started with the size 16, then went down to a size 12. Did a swayback adjustment as well as pegging the hem 2 inches on each side. I did not top-stitch, I added an invisible zipper in the side seam and I shortened the hem.
I think this is a very nice pattern to have, as this can be made in so many different colors and fabrics.
I definitely plan on making a couple of more, I think a stretch red denim would be perfect, as well as a pinstripe.





And of course, I could not leave you without photo's of my flock members




Ciao Bunny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment